The staff at Integrative Fitness is caring, compassionate and passionate about you! Your success is a direct reflection of my success. Together we can make your What IF a reality!
Namasté Breeden, Owner, has been a leader in the health and fitness industry for over 15 years. A strong educational foundation coupled with extensive experience training athletes and exercise enthusiasts has made Namasté an expert in her field.
I am an intrinsically motivated individual who is hooked on fitness. It is my life and I want to help you make it part of yours!!”
M.S., Exercise Science and Health Promotion: Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention
California University of Pennsylvania
Graduated Magna Cum Laude 2005
B.A., Kinesiology & Athletic Training
California State University, Long Beach
Graduated Cum Laude 2000
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- AHA (American Heart Association) Healthcare Provider First Aid, CPR and AED
- NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) Certified Athletic Trainer
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association Member since 2007
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Member since 2004
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Member since 2000
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Member since 1998
Honors and Awards
- Women’s Scholarship National Strength and Conditioning Association 2005
- Sports Medicine Club California State University, Long Beach 1998-2000
- Study Abroad University of Wollongong, Australia 1999
Elizabeth Howard, Yoga Instructor
Elizabeth Howard is a certified yoga instructor who has been practicing yoga for nearly 20 years, and teaching yoga for over 5 years. She teaches public classes at Santa Cruz Yoga and private and semi-private classes at Integrative Fitness.
Elizabeth invites students of all ages, sizes, and abilities to explore their bodies, relax their minds, open their hearts and tune in to their breath as they create more space, energy and compassion through this powerful practice.
In addition to yoga, Elizabeth is passionate about the conservation of natural lands, native habitat restoration and experiential education. When she’s not on her yoga mat, Elizabeth manages the University of California’s Younger Lagoon Reserve, a 72-acre natural reserve located on the west side of Santa Cruz.